pp1f9707cd.jpg
pp93f48512.jpg
ppefa01447.jpg
pp0adc6fd5.jpg
pp76e66c4c.jpg
ppf300574c.jpg
pp3df4401b.gif
New Organ CD's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Organ Alley Forum Index -> Organs and Mechanical Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allan Guest
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: New Organ CD's Reply with quote

Dear All,
I don't know if you have noticed but there are no good organ CD's out at the moment. I think Alan Couldwell is about to have his Marenghi recorded, but other than that.

I know this is a bit biased of me, but Graham Atkinson has just had some of his organs recorded and I can tell you they are ALL Extremely good quality. These have been done by a pro. The organs he has had recorded include:

89 Key Marenghi - This organ is playing music that was featured on the original LP's. The organ has been re-recorded and Vol.1 is basically a subsitute for the worn out LP's. Also for the purpose of the recording we have left the Glock register on all the time, because this is what it was like in Irvins day. Vol 2 will be out next year and will feature original factory arrangements, which will show the organ off and the glock register will be back as it is now (on register). I would get this CD as it is such a unique organ as it is most Original 89 Key Marenghi in existance.

89 Key Limonaire - I am actually suprised that a CD of this organ has never been released earlier, as it is such a good sounding organ. This organ doesn't play on the VB scale but on the Limonaire scale and is the ONLY 89 Key Limonaire in the World. On this Cd you have favourites like Aces High, Scarelet & Gold March, Thieving Magpie, Lead me to the Alter Walter etc etc. Very Very good, you won't get tiered of this CD!!!

110 Key Gavioli - This powerfull instruement is now travelled with Graham's second stage show and feature music the dancers use, along with powerfull marches like Krasno Selo and Dambusters. Also on the Cd are some modern stuff like Looney Tunes, Oh Carol etc. A good Cd from a good Organ. Infact Graham has been asked for CD's of this organ then any other in his collection!!

Coming Soon!

The Oktoberfest plays you popular modern favourites such as Saturday night fever, Rock and Roll is here to stay, Let me Entertain you, Rock around the Clock, 60's medley and many other favourites. This CD is still being edited along with...

The 72 Key Verbeeck, this plays a good selection of sing-a-longs, tangos, and other well known foot-tappe

Any How thats my first post on this Forum and I am off to soak my fingers in water. Might see some of you at Cheshire Steam, bring some money for these CD's.

Allan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Organ Alley Forum Index -> Organs and Mechanical Music All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: